1. Preheat oven to 400º. Pour prepared grits into a medium saucepan and heat slowly over a medium/low flame, whisking constantly, until grits are smooth and hot.
2. Divide grits into large shallow oven-proof bowls and sprinkle cheddar cheese over the grits.
3. Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted.
1. While grits are baking, pour shrimp and gravy into another medium saucepan and heat over a medium/low flame just until sauce is hot and shrimp are cooked through — until they are just pink. Be careful not to overcook your shrimp.
1. Carefully remove hot bowls from the oven and evenly divide shrimp into the center of each bowl. Evenly divide tomato gravy and pour over shrimp.
2. Garnish with sliced fresh scallion (optional). Enjoy!