1) Defrost the Lasagna at room temperature for three hours or in the refrigerator for a full day.
2) Position oven rack to center of oven and preheat oven to 425°. If you have a convection oven turn the fan on.
3) Set the partially defrosted lasagna on top of a baking sheet pan and set in the oven.
4) Bake for 45 minutes, remove from oven and carefully remove lid.
5) Test for doneness with a thermometer, it should read 165°. Or, insert a butter knife into center of lasagna, hold in place for 45 seconds, remove and feel the flat part of the knife where it was imbedded in lasagna to determine whether it’s hot enough to serve. The top should be lightly browned and caramelized.
6) If it's ready, allow to rest at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving. If it's not ready, return it to the oven and bake a little longer until done.